October 9, 2011

Purple Invades Burnt Orange

On Saturday, we dressed in our usual purple and invaded a house full of burnt orange.
We absolutely adore these friends, but...
I must forewarn my K-Staters reading.
Watch out! This house was full of orange!
Obviously I felt the need to take pictures rather than watching the game.




And as I began to realize just how much orange there really was, I resorted to following
Duchess around. What sweet pup she is!
(I'm a starting to see a pattern with each post...I have an obsession with dogs.)



And finally, I had to document our real savior of the day.
FRESH AIR (notice how the curtains are still). 
It is a nice fall afternoon in Texas, and we were
experiencing what it is like to live with a broken AC.
Not cool! Literally.

But no matter the heat, it was a GREAT weekend to bleed purple! 
I love football season!
GO CATS!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! My pup is so cute! AC or no AC :) Glad y'all could come!!!

    ReplyDelete