January 10, 2012

Bristow Family

Lately 
I've been busy, busy, busy.
The end of a holiday, 
the start to a new year, 
back to school,
a bowl game,
and some extra time with the boys.
Everything I love so dearly.

And just as much,
I love to share these sessions with you.
What a treat it was for me to be able to go
home to my old stomping ground of Brookville...
dirt roads, a few stop signs, and familiar friends.
All grown up with families of their own,
it was a great treat to catch up after so many years!

One big happy family,
from tall to small.




Snuggle, snuggle, snuggle!








It seems that at the end of a session, 
it's not always everyone's favorite activity of the day.
When you've had enough...you've had enough!

And although they've had enough,
we definitely made time for these smiles...



Click here
 to view the full session
and to "like" our page on Facebook.




No comments:

Post a Comment