June 10, 2012

Elyse {Bridal}

I met this beautiful young lady when I moved to Dallas two years ago. We taught together, and I was instantly hooked to her vivacious and bubbly personality. Over the next two years, we would chat and gossip about life and boys...then she met Jeffrey. Love was written all over her face every second from that moment on. Any mention of his name, and her face would light up! And...for their first date, she even bought special red shoes! We (the entire teaching staff) knew instantly that was it. He's the one...the lucky one that she will marry! 

Over spring break, Elyse asked me to meet her at the Arboretum for a Bridal Session. When moving to Texas, everyone talked about their "Bridals"...say what? I'm Kansas Folk. I fell in love with the southern tradition immediately! We had SO much fun with different scenery, poses, and just a good 'ole Girl's Day Out with her Mamma and Auntie. I can't wait to talk a Kansas bride into starting this tradition in Wichita!

For over 2 months, I have been dying to share this gorgeous bride-to-be. Watch out kiddos...Miss Carlisle just became Mrs. Griffin! Congrats to you both on your Happily Ever After!

























NOW BOOKING SUMMER SESSIONS

in Wichita, Salina, and surrounding areas. 


Click here
 to view full sessions, 
and to "like" our page on Facebook.

Email erinkataphotography@gmail.com for pricing and to schedule a session. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that one of the concrete arch-I thought it was a giant frame at first! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete