February 10, 2012

"A" Family

Children bring me joy.
I love that I grew up working with children through 4-H and church.
I love that I spent 4 years at K-State gaining knowledge to become a teacher.
I love that I get to spend each day with children who are eager to learn in my classroom.
I love that one day I will have children of my own.
I love that children bring me joy.

Our school holds an annual auction to raise money,
and each teacher has a "Gift of Time" up for sell.
The teachers choose a way to spend extra time with a student outside of school.
Some choose bowling, going out for ice cream, or making a craft for those in need.
This year, I chose to spend time with a family at a photo session in the park.
It was so much fun to spend a little extra time with one of my students,
and get to know the family outside of the classroom setting.
Here are my favorites from our Gift of Time.




Click here
 to view full sessions
and to "like" our page on Facebook.


ANYONE who clicks "LIKE" on Erin Kata Photography's Facebook Page
will be entered into a raffle for a free session this spring.
Drawing will take place on February 29, so be sure to share my page and spread the word!



No comments:

Post a Comment