February 11, 2012

Johnson Family

When I was home last,
I spent an afternoon with a family that I spent many times with in high school.
I started babysitting these kiddos when they were all under the age of 10!
It was so great to spend a day with them, catching up on life,
and seeing the kiddos interact together as young adults...crazy!

And it wouldn't be a complete photo session without pictures on top of the shed, 
where they spent many hours climbing like monkeys years ago!


Click here
 to view full sessions
and to "like" our page on Facebook.


ANYONE who clicks "LIKE" on Erin Kata Photography's Facebook Page
will be entered into a raffle for a free session this spring.
Drawing will take place on February 29, so be sure to share my page and spread the word!


No comments:

Post a Comment