November 8, 2011

Click For Cans - Only 22 Days Left!

We are up to 14 donations towards the Food 4 Kids Program just from your clicks so far this month! I have received 2 via text, and another through email, which made me realize that it is a bit difficult to leave a comment if you do not have a "Blogger" account. 
So...it's your lucky day!


Want to help?!? 
I will also donate an item for any of the following: 
1. Comment on any Blog Post
2. Every "LIKE" at EK Photography's Facebook Page
3. Comment on any Photo or Wall at EKP's Facebook Page
4. OR...just email/text me if you wish!

Let's up that number of donations for kiddos,  
so share this with friends and family to help more kids this holiday season! 
Click here for more information about Click For Cans. 


I can't post without another Sneak Peek of the session that I'm currently editing!
So many more to come!
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment