November 21, 2011

Kansas Trip Run Down

With Thanksgiving later this week, and Christmas around the corner,
I thought "why not?" head home to Kansas for 9 days?
But don't worry, I kept myself busy!
Here is a little run down "sneak peek" of the past 9 days!

Three quick Christmas sessions the day I left...



An afternoon with Brandon & Molly's engagement celebration...

Miss Carolyn all grown up and heading to college soon...

Little Man's newborn pictures...I had to pick him up between every take!

A trip to Kansas City...

A South High senior...exactly 10 years ago for this alum! 

A windy day with an old classmate of mine...

Formal fun with the Rowsons...

And finally, a morning with one of my favorite families!

Only five more sessions before a turkey dinner with my family!
I think I have some editing to do...



To view more galleries, click here and "like" my page on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment