December 16, 2011

Win A Free Session - Vote For Your 2011 Favorite



It's Time To Vote!
The photograph with the most votes 
by midnight on January 1st (this Sunday)
will receive a full photo session to be used 
before March 31, 2012. 


Those who comment will also have their
name put into a raffle drawing for
a free session as well.


So spread the news!!! 


Only choose one number,
comment below,
comment on facebook,
or email Erin.


#1
Let's start with a picture that makes you not only smile, but laugh as well!
Look closely and see if you notice what the oldest is holding in her hand...a reason for every kiss!

#2
Somber, but beautiful!

#3
I love that the kids are holding their most beloved "friends"...Teddy and Dolly.
...and that look of love towards their brother....ah, just melts my heart!

#4
I love when the personalities are captured in a moment!

#5
Five kids, and personality in each!
I think the little one is learning from her older brother...uh oh! :)

#6
Pure JOY, especially in those big blue eyes!

#7
So cold, but so FUN!

#8
Huge smiles! This is a keeper! Frame it, Mom!

#9
Cold winter wind!
They were SO happy for quilts (homemade by my husband and I's grandmothers)!

#10
Everything about this makes me smile...
the gigantic tutu, the pink lip gloss, the pearls, and those eyelashes!
100% princess!

#11
My precious baby boy!
(not really...my best friend from childhood's baby boy...so he counts as mine, right??)

#12
Santa and Mrs. Claus on campus...
you're smiling at this too!

#13
A few senior sessions to throw in!!

#14
Obsessed with the patterns and his expression!

#15
Again, personalities, even at six months of age!
And the drool...
I LOVE IT!

#16
This girl = perfection!

#17
I think I have to be honest and say this is one of my favorites of all time.
At the end of a session, the kids are always running low on smiles...

#18
...but isn't it just perfect timing for a moment like this????

#19
Happy Holidays!
Nothing says it better than love wrapped with Christmas lights!

#20
The stripes...adorable!
But with all of the energy in this session, those stripes were quite a blur in most shots! :)

#21
I have no words for this, other than "perfect."
I loved how much these children came up with SO many ideas for shots!

#22
Beautiful...

#23
And ornery! 

#24
My mommy and daddy...
I want to be JUST like them when I grow up!
He makes her laugh EVERY day!

#25
Two of my favorite people in life! My brother and his love.

#26
Beautiful family, inside and out.
And even better, BOTH dogs are looking!

#27
Everything about this session cracked me up!
My abs were sore from all of the laughing...

#28
Six years of marriage and they are still SO much in love!

#29
Sisters in pink! I love this moment!

#30
Priceless, down to baby brother and the dog!

#31
The contrast of white with warm colors is great,
not to even mention the love in this family.

#32
A gift for Momsie and PopPop (I love how he spelled her name!)...

#33
K-State pride!

#34
Just when you think a session should be canceled due to rain, 
you chance it and get a picture like this!

#35
I love that they wanted a baseball theme,
and a baseball theme is what they get! 

#36
A father's love. Priceless.

#37
I don't think she will be that much shorter than you for long! Watch out!

#38
A cold wintry day on the lake.

#39
 Ornery siblings. :)

#40
Words from a wise uncle.

#38
And finally, I must end with where I began.
Love, in every way imaginable.




Hope you had a wonderful holiday season!
I will see you very soon in 2012!


To view the full galleries of any of the sessions above, click here.

Now booking sessions for Winter and Spring 2012.

Please email erinkataphotography@gmail.com. 

8 comments: