December 15, 2011

Chalkboard Christmas Card

This year, my husband and I are sending out our first Christmas cards
as a married couple! Since my big "thing" this year was starting a photography
business, I wanted to base our card around a picture of the two of us.
(Yes, I did have to use the self-time and run back and forth!)
But I am my mother's daughter, and everything has to be based around a story.
So I combined the two, and put a story into the picture.
Of course we couldn't fit everything from the year of 2011 onto
a small chalkboard, but we chose some favorites that separate this year
from others. I then edited the picture and added a few things in photoshop,
and WALLAH!
So much more than anything I could find on Shutterfly.
A local print shop was able to print them for under $20!
Cheap and cute! I love our 2011 Christmas cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment