April 2, 2012

Farha Family

It's an odd feeling to grow up.
Ten years ago, we graduated.
In 10 years,
we have met many, and learned about life.
College roommates become great friends,
and friends we remain for life.
Although we live far apart,
it brings me great joy to see so many of my
friends with beautiful, growing families.

Families such as this!

A new baby.

How could anyone ever say "no" to those baby blues??

And with a new baby,
is a "new two,"
where the word N-O comes often.
"No" to kisses,

And absolutely "no" to pictures,

For one,
He sits,

And plays,

"Mommy wants a hug..."
But "no,"

"Mommy's crying,"
He listens,

So she gets a hug!

"I love you, Mommy,"
With some smiles,

And even some love!

But then, 
we're off again!

Trucks always help!



Airplanes too!


But not for long,

"No more, Dad."

"I'm done."

"Ok, Dad."

He sits for his brother...
or does he?

Wait! Mom hid a cracker!

Cracker is gone,
so it's back to a "new two."

Just when we say
"We're done!"

It starts again!


I had so much fun with this family,
and I can't believe your oldest is two!
I sure got my workout in this day,
but it was totally worth it!



Click here to view full sessions
and to "like" our page on Facebook.

Email erinkataphotography@gmail.com for pricing and to schedule a session. 



No comments:

Post a Comment