April 4, 2012

Simeon - Senior 2012

When I asked Simeon if he would be willing 
to be my guinea pig for senior pictures,
he eagerly said "of course!"
Every time that I would travel home to Kansas from Texas, 
we would meet up for a quick photo shoot 
between his many rehearsals, dance class, and other activities!

With all of the talent that his boy has,
I know that he is headed somewhere big!
As a photographer,
I wanted him to have a vivid shot to show of his homeland!
So when I came up with an idea of his silhouette on the Kansas prairie,
we had such a blast at his last shoot in the pastures...
This boy made me laugh!



























Simeon, you are such an amazing person

with spunk that is extremely contagious!
Your talent is beyond unbelievable,
and it has been my pleasure getting to know you over this past year!
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation!
You will go far!


Click here
 to view full sessions
and to "like" our page on Facebook.

Email erinkataphotography@gmail.com for pricing and to schedule a session. 


No comments:

Post a Comment