September 11, 2011

28 Years Young

Another year has passed me by, but has done so without disappointment. Dallas has been quite an adventure, that has led me to some wonderful girlfriends! They accompanied me to Kona Grill on that eve of August 31st, as my dear husband hit the books in class. We shared stories and laughed over wine and sushi! Oh how I love my girl nights, esp on a birthday that slowly creeps upon the big 3 - 0!



And as Friday approached at the end of my first long week back to school, the thoughts of kickin' my feet up while relaxing with my husband ran through my head on the drive home. When I arrived, this wonderful man met me at the door with with a well planned meal to cook together for dinner! We cruised through Central Market, swooning to Frank Sinatra, and loading the cart with delicious ingredients for a birthday evening at home together...cooking dinner and movie night on the couch with my feet up!


And just when I thought I had all that a 28 year young girl could have, something appeared on the kitchen counter. Something pretty in a vase, with shine and jingles on a key ring below! What more could a birthday girl ask for?????

I AM LOVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment