May 21, 2012

Baby Cameron

Being a teacher is something I grew up wanting to do...
ever since I met my 2nd grade teacher, Ms. Carazo!
Playing with kids, grading papers, and creating bulletin boards...
that was going to be a dream come true some day!
Goodness, how things change! 
Grading papers and bulletin boards = my 2 least favorite things!

One thing I never thought about was the friendships I would make with fellow teachers.
Day in, day out. 
We pass each other 30+ times a day in the hallway, seek each other out for support, 
and tell stories in the lounge over lunch. 

I watched this little man grow each day in his mommy's tummy,
and we counted down the days until his arrival!
I had the privilege of spending an afternoon together with this new family of 3,
and I couldn't be happier for them!
It's almost as if he's even a part of my family...my teaching family!













Are we done yet?

Click here to view the full session, as well as others,
and to "like" our page on Facebook.

Email erinkataphotography@gmail.com for pricing and to schedule a session. 




...Don't Forget...
Book before May 31 to secure your summer specials!



No comments:

Post a Comment