May 30, 2012

Wheat Field Mini-Sessions - This Weekend Only

The amber waves of grain are waving in the breeze,
and combines are starting to roll, and dust trails behind.

Growing up on a farm and in a large wheat-growing family,
I absolutely LOVE this time of year!
Each year, we would take our family pictures in the fields,
and I always knew that I wanted to get married on the farm.
And that is exactly what we did!

Now that we are back in Kansas,
I am excited to share that I am going to offer 
Wheat Field Mini-Sessions.

My dad is going to hold off on cutting until next week,
so the fields are available this weekend. 

Please check the schedule below,
and let me know if you are interested in a slot. 
The field is located at the I-135 & I-70 interchange in Salina.


LIMITED TIME ONLY
(Available times are listed below.)

$70
Wheat Field Mini-Sessions
15-20 Minutes
6 edited images on a disk with rights to print.
I-135 & I-70 Interchange in Salina. (My parent's home.)



Wheat Field Schedule
Please email/call if you are interested.
Text or Call: 816-783-3189
Email: erinkataphotography@gmail.com





SCHEDULE
Sat June 2
9:00   Filled
9:30   Filled
10:00  Filled
10:30   
11:00
11:30




Sun June 3 (Will add, if enough interest.)





No comments:

Post a Comment