May 3, 2012

Mrs. Griffin {To Be}

Over the past two years,
I have met some wonderful teachers who have become friends.
We plan together, share ideas, problem-solve,
recess after lunch, and most-definitely celebrate spring together!

It was actually last spring that I remember sitting in the teacher's lounge over lunch.
We sat with this fellow young lady, discussing a first date...
a date in which she planned down to the shoes. 
A few more, and it wasn't long before we all knew.
He's her forever.
Teachers always know.

I was so excited when she asked me to do her bridal portraits.
A gorgeous spring day spent at the Dallas Arboretum with a beautiful bride!

The countdown is on!



One month, and she will dance a duet.

One month, she will become Mrs.

One month, she will say forever.


Thank you for allowing me to be a part of such a special time in your life, Elyse!
You glow each and every day with love, and I wish you lifetime of happiness together.
Congratulations! 



So...get married already...I want to share more! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment