May 8, 2012

Booth Family

Spring was in full force when I met this family in the park.
Three girls under the age of 7, 
this Daddy is in trouble 10 years from now!
Absolutely the most adorable Easter dresses I have ever seen!

A funny story to share:
Just as we got started, their oldest said that she knew me from the cafeteria.
That's right. I'm the "Lunch Lady."
Every kindergarten student I see around the community
never fails to point and say "Lunch Lady" aloud in public to their parents.
My husband always laughs...Adam Sandler, he says. 
Oh the stories a teacher can tell.

How about those Easter dresses???
I can't stop smiling when I look at this session of cuties!

Mom had a picture of this little kiddo when she was younger of her holding onto her leg.
So of course we had to reenact, right?!?







Since the park was packed with kiddos on an Easter egg hunt, 
we ventured off to have our own.

A fellow teacher of mine has a gorgeous house,
and how could I resist a visit with my camera when the roses were in full bloom??
So it was off on an adventure to Mrs. Shumway's.
Not only does she have a gorgeous home, but Cocoa The Kitty lives there as well.
Guess who couldn't take their eyes off of Cocoa??

Now where did Cocoa go?? 
Over the fence??

Yes! That rascal can jump!
Time to find Cocoa!

The little bitties never cease to make me giggle by the end of a photoshoot.
She did NOT want to take any more pictures,
big sis is such a Mama,
and the other...well, she just rolls with it.

Bribery...
a chair made her happy!

A beautiful family!
So glad we met.




Click here
 to view the full session, as well as others,
and to "like" our page on Facebook.

Email erinkataphotography@gmail.com for pricing and to schedule a session. 






No comments:

Post a Comment