July 19, 2012

DSLR Camera Straps

FOR SALE
$10.00 
(includes shipping and handling)
Email erinkataphotography@gmail.com for more information.


It's been over a year now that I have owned my Canon DSLR,
and I run around here, and there, snapping pictures for families and myself.
I've always wanted a cute strap, so I researched online for one to buy.
They are so expensive...and not cute.

So, I then decided that it was probably time to dust off the 'ol sewing machine.
I bought fabric for seasonal slip covers to ensure the security with the Canon strap.

The original tutorial can be found here.

However, I found that this strap was MUCH to short to cover my Canon strap.
It left the letters hanging out on each end. 
So, I improvised and pieced together what I had to make longer slips!

They turned out so cute!

I had PLENTY of fabric for my 4 seasonal straps, 
and went ahead to make as many as I could with what I had.


No comments:

Post a Comment