July 10, 2012

Hillary {Miss Capital City}

When in KC, I grew to know my roommate of two years very well.
Forever dear friends, I feel to be a proud older sister of this young woman below.


When I was asked to do a special shoot for this young lady,
I was ecstatic! 

Pageantry?? Of course!!!
When you run for Miss Kansas,
why not take pictures in the wheat fields with a crown??

This young lady was up for anything.
Dressed so beautifully, and wearing the crown with heels on,
she had no mercy walking around in the itchy stubble.
"Do this..do that.." and she was up for it!

What a wonderful girl, she is!























NOW BOOKING SUMMER & FALL SESSIONS
in Wichita, Salina, and surrounding areas. 


Click here
 to view full sessions, 
and to "like" our page on Facebook.

Email erinkataphotography@gmail.com for pricing and to schedule a session. 

No comments:

Post a Comment