July 1, 2012

O'Brien Family

Just a few nights before we left Dallas,
I met these three adorable kiddos.
One of my favorite places to go on location for a shoot
is to a family's home. 
A home gives photos meaning, character, and personality. 
There is no better way to express all of the character and personality
of these three blue-eyed babies. 

When scrolling back through all of the pictures that we took that evening,
I told their mama just how much I love to see personalities within a photo.
That is exactly what this whole shoot was about!
Even though I only spent about an hour with these three,
I can tell you that this first shot shows all three personalities "To. A. T."



















A Family:
Today's little moment's becomes tomorrow's precious memories.


NOW BOOKING SUMMER SESSIONS
in Wichita, Salina, and surrounding areas. 


Click here
 to view full sessions, 
and to "like" our page on Facebook.

Email erinkataphotography@gmail.com for pricing and to schedule a session. 




No comments:

Post a Comment